The title of your home page
The Largest Places Download And Share: CyanogenMod 9 For Galaxy Gio

CyanogenMod 9 For Galaxy Gio


Download

Changelogs :

For latest changelogs, see respective XDA threads. This will only be updated in case of milestones.

CM9.1 20-11-2012
Fixed HQ YT (Very mucho thank-you’s go to Gangster41. Go out and press thanks @ his posts!)
Fixed BT / USB tethering (taken from psyke83. Thanks man, credits go to you!)
Camcorder recording NOT solved (I tried psykes solution, no progress)
Wifi tethering NOT yet fixed (asked psyke for help by PM, I cannot pinpoint where the problem is
Kernel 2.6.35.14 updates for performance. (Blue screen solved)
You can use JB-SWAP. But AS2D will break performance. I will NOT support for now. If there is a solution, I will find it.

CyanogenMod 9.1.0 ( stable 07/10/2012 )
Fixed notification drawer issue
Added option to change I/O scheduler
Some tweaks for GPS by Mardon
New RIL class (same as for CM10)
CyanogenMod 9 *( nightly – 23/09/2012 )
Re-sized CM and stock wallpapers
Fixed issue when google location service prevented deep sleep
Some other minor changes in the kernel
CyanogenMod 9 *( nightly – 20/09/2012 )
Initial first STABLE release